Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lost count after four

i do love the appletini and the bartenders know it. this is dangerous because the bartenders know what happens.... it's a fun little dance we dance--i say, "ok, one more." they smile and mix up another. after a short time, my glass is seen empty and they say, "one more." after two, i think, sure, why not...one more. after four, it's all over but the crying so why not just keep going. have fun! live it up a little. let go of the conservatism. i love disco and martinis. the two day hangover was worth it.

2 comments:

Ugly Angie said...

a two day hang-over...damn...I have a pretty high pain tolerance (I did really hurt my skull with that stupid ass headband. There are some wicked evil marks to prove it.) but a two day hang-over...I don't think I could live through it...props to ya sista, props...

ugly wife said...

ha! thanks. couldn't avoid it--had to live through it even though i really wanted to sleep my way through it. lost days.

you should stay away from that headband for a while. if not, it could make its way into your brain.